I know I have been fairly silent here lately, but I have been pretty busy. I want to point you all to a resource to hold you over until I get some time to push out another tutorial. John at ManiacDev.com has created a great tutorial utilizing the Sparrow 2D Game Framework.
Be sure to check it out at the source link below.
- Sparrow 2D Game Engine for iPhone
- More hunts from last year
- Why game devs don’t use Objective-C
- iStrobe 1.2 submitted to App Store
- Supplement iAd with AdMob
If you found this useful, shoot me a small donation or at the very least leave a comment, every bit of encouragement helps keep me motivated to update with more content on a regular basis!