iOS 4.1 has been seeded to iPhone developers. I downloaded and installed it on my iPhone 4 today. First thing I noticed was that the proximity sensor had a large delay on it. It took a good 10 seconds to adjust the screen brightness in daylight after taking it out of sleep mode. I suppose that is Apple’s fix to the already well-known problem. Anybody else notice this?
- iStrobe 1.2 submitted to App Store
- How to unlock your iPhone 4
- TableView & Navigation Source
- Using iOS 4 Frameworks on OS 3
- [Reader Game] PlanetOne only $0.99!
If you found this useful, shoot me a small donation or at the very least leave a comment, every bit of encouragement helps keep me motivated to update with more content on a regular basis!