iOS 4.1 has been seeded to iPhone developers. I downloaded and installed it on my iPhone 4 today. First thing I noticed was that the proximity sensor had a large delay on it. It took a good 10 seconds to adjust the screen brightness in daylight after taking it out of sleep mode. I suppose that is Apple’s fix to the already well-known problem. Anybody else notice this?
- New code syntax highlighting
- Apple allowing 3rd party dev tools
- New Chapter added to Our Story
- iPhone 4 Signal Loss Joke
- iStrobe spawn, Tactical Flash
If you found this useful, shoot me a small donation or at the very least leave a comment, every bit of encouragement helps keep me motivated to update with more content on a regular basis!