The battery life on my iPhone 4 is around 75% of what it is on the 1G. I turned off bluetooth and put the phone in Airplane mode, with no changes. Anybody else feeling a bit down about how fast the iPhone 4 drains the battery?
4 hours into the day and at 48%…
7 hours into the day and we are about finished.
I found this article which praises the battery life, but every single comment posted (as well as this followup) seems to favor well with my argument.
- Radial Gravity w/ Box2D SOURCE
- D/L Stats for SpaceBubble
- iStrobe 1.2 now live in App Store
- iStrobe Spawn #2 – iFlashlightLED
- Kirstie Alley’s Organic Liaison App
If you found this useful, shoot me a small donation or at the very least leave a comment, every bit of encouragement helps keep me motivated to update with more content on a regular basis!